Outdoor living spaces & hardscape installation in Gainesville, Warrenton, and nearby areas of Virginia.
We design water features, fire pits, patios, retaining walls, and more.
Our expert landscape designers will create an outdoor living space for your residential property so you can enjoy your yard more and entertain guests outside. Our experienced hardscape contractors are all certified by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and will create amazing features for your yard.
We install and design water features, patios, fire pits, retaining walls, and many more hardscapes for homes in Warrenton, Haymarket, Gainesville, and nearby Virginia areas.
Learn more about the hardscape features that we can design and install.
At Mason's Lawn & Landscape, we excel in designing hardscapes and incorporating plants around them to make the ultimate outdoor living area. Our teams specialize in many different types of hardscape features—learn more about what we can add to your yard:
- Patios, Walkways, & Driveways: Choose from any color, size, or shape of concrete pavers that we offer. We will build custom paver patios, walkways, and driveways for your home.
- Fire Pits & Fireplaces: We use cast stone blocks to construct wood-burning fire pits and fireplaces. Let us know what shape you would like your fire feature to be, as we can make circular, square, and rectangular shapes.
- Retaining & Seating Walls: Add a seating wall around your patio or fire pit for natural stone seating areas. For retaining walls, we can build functional walls that help prevent soil erosion or decorative walls for raised planter beds.
- Water Features: We are Aquascapes certified and can install many types of water features such as waterfalls, pondless waterfalls, ponds, bubblers, and more.
- Outdoor Lighting: Let us install new outdoor lighting at your property to illuminate landscape and architectural features. Cast Lighting has issued us a certification for this.
- Outdoor Kitchens: We can install outdoor kitchen kits that include ovens, grills, dishwashers, countertops, and more.
- Building Construction: Need a pergola, pavilion, or gazebo? We can build or install them for you on your property for extra shaded areas.
- Fencing: Add fencing to your yard for privacy or to clearly mark your property line. Our crews install aluminum, wood, and vinyl fencing.
- Cleaning & Sealing: Our paver renovation service is done in three steps. First, we repair the base and clean them. Second, we add polymer sand. Third, we seal the pavers so they are protected from the elements.
For all our hardscaping customers, we recommend cleaning and resealing pavers every two years.
Thinking about a new outdoor living space for your Virginia residential property?
If you're thinking about some new hardscape features or an entire outdoor living space for your home, then we are ready to help. With decades of experience and certifications from the ICPI, Cast Lighting, and Aquascapes, we have valuable expertise in designing and installing hardscapes throughout northern Virginia. Contact us today at (703) 594-4769 to get an estimate on our hardscaping services!